Aquatic Craniosacral Therapy
Hippocrates centuries ago, used to treat various diseases in warm or cold water; such as muscle spasms, paralyzes, rheumatism and arthritis.
Our body is characterized by a “harmony” of movements. The health is achieved when all parts of the body are free to move in harmony with one another. The limitation of this continuous rotation is responsible for several pathological conditions.
Today we use hydrotherapy, which is the healing of illness through use of water, such as steam baths, wet sauna and hydro pools as a remedy to various healing of the body, mind and energies. One of them is the application of Craniosacral Therapy, in warm water.
The Craniosacral Therapy is the surest road to rehabilitation of patients. In addition to the other benefits of hydrotherapy, therapists have found that patients who do Craniosacral Therapy, really feel better and more confident about themselves. The liquid component enables patients to meet their goals and see results. The calm water ensures a pleasant cooperation between patient and therapist, which is the key to a successful recovery.
With a gentle touch by the experienced Craniosacral Therapist in some places – the body’s key points, can highlight the area malfunctioning and then with special gently can restore normal functionality. This, combined with the therapeutic benefits of warm water and the greater freedom of movement achieved, encourages trust between therapist and helping the body to heal itself.
• Pain relief.
• Improves the quality of life.
• Reduces daily stress.
• Strengthening of immune system.
• Promotes recovery from past accidents or diseases.
• Improved range of motion and mobility.
• Improves nervous, vascular, musculus-skeletal and respiratory systems.
• Promotes muscular relaxation.
• Lifting morale and enhances personal confidence.
• Helps to regain balance and applying neuromuscular facilitation exercises, enhancing functional recovery and independence of the patient.